Safe Guarding in the Social Care and Domiciliary Care Setting (Adults) – Level 1 or 2
This course has been designed for individuals who work in the care sector particularly in care homes and domiciliary care settings.
- Know the key areas of Safeguarding Legislation
- Know the your employers safeguarding policies and procedures
- Understand how the legislation impacts the care worker and other who they come into contact with.
- Know own values and beliefs that may impact your practice in relation to identifying abuse and your subsequent actions when abuse is suspected.
- Be able to demonstrate what action is required to minimise the risk of abuse to vulnerable individuals
- Know how to recognise stress in self, colleagues and individuals you may support in the workplace
- Know how to record any alleged incidents of abuse
To be confirmed by DCS Training Team
- Duration of training 2 – 3hrs
- Learners are required to obtain 75% pass mark
- Learners may revisit the teat for no additional cost so long as they revisit the training material
Cost for training to be confirmed by DCS Directors