Fire Safety Awareness – Level 1
This course has been designed for individuals who work in the care sector particularly in care homes and domiciliary care settings. The course will provide the care worker, with evidence of how they will promote fire safety in the work setting.
- Know the policies and procedures of the company their work for in the area of fire safety
- Understand practices that prevent fire; (a) starting (b) spreading
- Be ware of emergency procedures to be followed in the event of a fire in the work setting
- Understand who must be informed if risks of fire or related hazards have been identified by the care worker in the work setting.
To be confirmed by DCS Training Team
- Duration of training 2 – 3hrs
- Learners are required to obtain 75% pass mark
- Learners may revisit the teat for no additional cost so long as they revisit the training material